A UNIQUE POSITIONING POLICY
A single point of contact and regional teams.
By proposing a single contact person for each client, Workman Turnbull offers flexible and tailored services including property management services, technical management and financial management including rent collection and service charge administration.
As a truly independent player focusing on property management, with Workman Turnbull you can be sure of effective management free of any conflicts of interest.
As an expert in its traditional core business, the company is a reliable partner and a safe pair of hands thanks to its size and years of experience in the French market.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES: a complete real estate management service
A SPECIALIST IN RENTAL MANAGEMENT
Achieving high-quality management through tenant satisfaction
Rental management is a long-standing core business for Workman Turnbull.
Rental management of corporate real estate involves an intricate chain of activities. Thanks to its core values, Workman Turnbull enjoys close working relationships with tenants, helping to generate client satisfaction.
OUR MISSION: to make local property management meaningful again.
- A thorough knowledge of the challenges and regulations involved
- The regular monitoring of the collection of rent and ancillary charges
- The monitoring of technical and compliance-related aspects
- Tailored management solutions and the ability to adapt to clients’ own resources and systems
WHAT OUR CLIENTS PARTICULARLY APPRECIATE
- A single contact person for the client, for all properties
- Dedicated teams operating on a portfolio basis
- The proactive management of buildings and tenants
- Painstaking compliance with deadlines, including for service charge reconciliations, budgets and reporting
Our vertical, single-activity positioning policy coupled with our in-depth knowledge and the close proximity of regional staff all help ensure successful property management.
Close working relationships with both the landlords and tenants
- Collection of rent and services charges
- Managing relationships with tenants
- Lease management
- Tax optimisation
- Insurance claim management
TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT/THE MANAGEMENT OF CHARGES
Forecasting and prevention
Cost Control and implementation of works
- A dedicated team of specialists
- Managing maintenance and building work
- Budgets for charges and capital expenditure plan
- Regulatory compliance
Full account of ESG initiatives and related challenges
Knowledge of environmental regulations
- Improving the owner’s ESG credentials
- Energy management platform
- Managing ICPE (buildings subject to regulation for the protection of the environment)
- Risk management
Forecasting and prevention
Cost Control and implementation
- Tailored processes and dedicated teams
- Regular checks and inspections
- Incorporation of new digital resources