A “TIME, COST & QUALITY” APPROACH
As an expanding activity at Workman Turnbull, our Project Management clients benefit from our professional culture and our longstanding expertise, particularly in auditing and consultancy services.
Our teams are proud of their experience in managing quality, meeting deadlines and ensuring cost compliance for projects, including: a knowledge of the stakeholders involved in the design and construction sector, the performance criteria for real estate, the cost of building work, regulations and the repair and obsolescence factors for buildings, etc.
For all types of work on existing buildings, our approach is practical, focused on efficiency and on the client’s objectives combined with close attention to the needs of their tenants.
OUR MISSION: Ensuring maximum performance throughout the building work.
A 100% HANDS-ON SERVICE
Workman Turnbull gets involved on an operational basis.
• Management and supervision of building work
• All types of work covered: structures, building envelopes, services installations (electricity, air-conditioning, etc.), finishing and second fix work
• Advice and assistance to the main contractor
• Input on the programme of work
• Assistance and direction at Practical Completion
OUR SERVICES: An all-encompassing one-stop shop.
• Specialist site-based teams
• Our general technical expertise
• Tailored and adaptable service according to the client’s objectives
• A bilingual team
WHAT OUR CLIENTS PARTICULARLY APPRECIATE
• Our involvement at every stage of the real estate life cycle
• Our position as a one-stop shop
• Our wider business and commercial approach
A budget-time-quality approach, so vital to the operational management of renovation projects.