THE FRENCH LEADER IN TECHNICAL DUE DILIGENCE
The acquisition of both commercial and industrial properties involves the all-important Technical Due Diligence stage. This helps guarantee a successful investment by securing the operation upstream including with regard to: statutory compliance, building standards and technologies, repair and maintenance, dilapidations risks etc.
Founded 30 years ago, Workman Turnbull is a pioneer in Technical Due Diligence in France. Regulated by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) and recognised as a specialist in pre-acquisition audits and insurance valuations (rebuilding costs) and using established procedures and reporting style from the Anglo-Saxon business environment, Workman Turnbull is one of the leaders in France boasting prestigious French and international clients including insurers, OPCI and FCPI real estate investment funds and major corporate investors.
OUR MISSION: to help investors meet their commercial objectives, securing and optimising their business plans.
A RANGE OF SERVICES WITH THE EMPHASIS ON SECURING REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS
Workman Turnbull helps its clients secure their investments with in-depth analyses combining technical, environmental and commercial aspects.
Our services include:
- The technical inspection of real estate assets
- Analysis of the condition and repair of each component part of the building
- A functional analysis of the asset’s commercial potential
- Analysis of the documentation supplied by vendors
- A survey of administrative and regulatory risks
- The drafting of a provisional budget for anticipated building work: 10-year capital expenditure plan
OUR SERVICES: provide a beginning-to-end service by multi-skilled experts.
- Extensive experience with commercial leases, the core of the company’s expertise
- A high degree of technical expertise
- Tried, trusted and recognised auditing methods
- A beginning-to-end service
WHAT OUR CLIENTS PARTICULARLY APPRECIATE
- The reliability of our recommendations
- Our awareness of the problems inherent to commercial leases and rent-related issues
- Our excellent responsiveness
- Bespoke teams for both the French and the international markets
- A team of construction economists to support the auditors
- Our renovation budget database
We have regularly been working with Workman Turnbull’s specialists for several years now. They support us with what can sometimes be complex investment or asset management matters. We particularly appreciate the relevance of their advice, their high degree of availability, their vigilance and their consistent defence of our interests. Not to mention our excellent relationship with them!François DUPUIS
Investment and Arbitrage Director
The success of your commercial or industrial real estate investment can be enhanced by our teams throughout France and by the proven reliability of our procedures and reporting